Sunday, May 24, 2009

I sat, I saw , I survived!


The thought of RCB beating the CSK in the much awaited semi final was recurring for a quite a few days in my mind. And to watch the way we gave away boundaries and sixes oh so generously to the RCB folks (who came in 8th last season) was a touching sight indeed. We chennaites are warm and friendly, to the extent of exhibiting this trait overseas as well. Until it was 30 balls to go - the match seemed like a nail-biter till the end. When it came down to 17 balls - the writing was on the wall. 

The Super Kings have been sent back :-(
To get over the horror (err ..ummm ...I may be exaggerating here!) and the heartbreak of the IPL elimination in the semis , I pushed myself to the ultimate endurance test.
I happened to watch this masterpiece of one of the icons of Kollywood - The pasha of poetry , the lion of lyrics . The one and only - Vijaya .T.R Rajendharr. After relishing every bit of the sentiment , the plot , the carefully crafted screenplay , I pen this post out of sheer stupefaction.
I could not pull up a poster of this 3 hr thriller, anyways here are a few shots of the same!

















I sat.

I saw.

I survived.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are a TR fan, you have go to watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy4AzEp6YuY&feature=related


I should add that the loss left me totally suppressed,depressed and oppressed :(

Teal™ said...

Lol! I can't imagine what that poor journalist would have understood (if he was north indian for that matter).
And besides, these mails were making rounds in forwards in my office place :-)

Anonymous said...

I am sure the Aaj Tak folks, had they been there, would have lapped it up. Seriously, it is time TR expands his reach beyond TN. Yaam perum thumbam...