Saturday, May 9, 2009

The passage of rite

There are 2 months in the whole year, I loathe beyond all comprehension. You bit your nails down to the very last moment and at the end , like Chester once yelled - "In the end, it doesnt even matter!" (WTF) Somethings have definitely changed this time around though. I've gotten an enlightement that I should have gotten a long time ago - I am planning to keep this gyaan guarded with my life. :-)  I have decided to look at , and focus on other facets of my life that I find enjoyable which I am sure will not dissappoint even if I vest 80% of my week on it (Since I find it joyful, hence proved?). I have started to write a lot of stuff within brackets (Seriously wondering why , though)


Aging is inescapable. The faster you brace it, shrug your shoulders , say F#$k it and carry on enjoying your life, the happier you will be. Most things in life are relative and nothing in the world is worth working you up or bringing you down.

2 of my friends got married on May 7th - I happen to have known these guys for sometime now. Wishing R and R all the happiness in the world.

Here is a song that I particularly loved during my final year of college. My i-pod just played this in shuffle mode. Enjoy.  My 3 readers would've come to terms with the fact that my creative streak is at an alltime low - so I need not bother elaborating why. :-D

PS: The action figures shown in the video - are they 'Mobile suit Gundam' ?







2 comments:

Rainman said...

I have probably said this before, but IMHO, there is nothing, absolutely nothing in this world worth breaking sweat over. Life, for me, is nothing more than a game, where the emphasis should be on having fun, and not on winning! :D

Teal™ said...

Yes Bratmon, you've said this a zillion times :D